First off, this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but a small glitch on my part has led it to be posted a day late, alongside the Book Spotlight that will be posted next. My apologies!
Today’s guest for Ten Questions with Mia is Pam Funke! Welcome, and thank you for joining us!
* * *
Author Bio: I am the proud grand-daughter of a pastor and have spent the majority of my life in the church. I am a Christian author who enjoys writing many different things. My love of reading and writing led me to write for the enjoyment of others.
Author Site: http://thefourhorsemenseries.blogspot.com/
About the Writer
1. What five words describe you?
Creative, honest, caring, loving, inspirational.
2. What was the first story you ever wrote? I mean the really bad one we all have that you’re trying to hide in the back of closet now that you’re published?
The very first completed novel that I wrote was Operation Dark Angel, which was published last year.
3. What inspires you?
Compassionate people, people who help others without looking for a reward.
4. What distracts you?
5. What’s your favorite story? This can be specific, as in a particular book or even story-driven movie, or general, like “I’m a sucker for a hero looking for redemption story.”
* * *
About the Writing
1. Tell us about your currently available titles.
Operation Dark Angel is currently available. My second book The World at War will be available soon.
2. What’s your favorite part about writing these stories?
Having people read them and enjoy what I wrote.
3. What would your characters say about you? Be honest!
Well some of my characters would like me but others would not. That’s to be expected as some of them are so very evil and vindictive. The ones who would like me would say that I am a person who truly cares about everyone; someone who would go out of the way to help someone. They would say that I’m outgoing, creative, honest.
4. Who would play your favorite character if they made a movie of your story?
Hmmm, I would say Della Reese should play Katie Farnsworth.
5. Do you have any projects currently in the works you want to talk about?
I am currently working on my next project entitled A Valley Experience. It’s about Brianca Euley, a popular girl who feels unloved by her family and runs away right before her eighteenth birthday. She doesn’t quite know what it is that is missing from her life but she is desperately trying to find it.
She is seeking love in all the wrong places, in the clubs and with various men. But no matter where she looks they all seem to fail her in the end. Will she ever learn that what is missing from her life is God? Will she discover the wonderful love that only God can provide or will she continue down this path of destruction?
* * *
Thank you for joining us today, Pam, and good luck with your stories!